Togetherness

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

6/12/08

Happy Anniversary Charles

The old saying "MY HOW TIME FLIES WHEN YOU ARE HAVING FUN!" has never been so true. Charles and I have been married for 10 years! So much has happened in those 10 years...marriages, births, deaths, happiness, sadness, losses, and victories. But, the constant through it all is having a husband like Charles to be by my side with loving support.

We have fun together. I know alot has to do with both sets of children being grown and gone, but we have a lot of time to drive around, find a new gravel road we haven't investigated, walking through old cemeteries, walk through the woods (OK...not my favorite ;-)), travel, watching TV shows together...I am so grateful for this marriage.

2 comments:

The Ruffins said...

Hey Mrs. Marilyn! This is Megan Murphy, now Megan Ruffin. Check out my blog at www.chadandmeganruffin.blogspot.com
Good to see you and your family in pictures. I like the "New Hope Reunion" spot! :)

Melanie said...

Happy Anniversary!!! It was sooo good to hear from you!!!! You look so happy!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!
Tell everyone I said hello and I will be coming back to "visit"...have a great weekend