Togetherness

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

10/19/08

October - O

Another O in October. As I look around, the O word is ORANGE. The orange pumpkins that are showing up on doorsteps, orange leaves that are popping out on the trees as autumn is here and the orange and brown plaid shirt found on the scarecrows in front yard harvest displays.




But, let me share another orange great. This fall morning, with a nip in the air was just right for Pillsbury Orange Sweet Rolls. If you love warm pastries, fresh from the oven, then try these orange rolls.
OMG (oh my gosh) starts with O also. I finally did it! I have looked and looked at cameras, and have finally bought one. With ORANGE being the word in my mind for the second O in October...I found myself taking pictures of orange items. Here are a few...



More Pictures to come.....

No comments: