Togetherness

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

3/19/09

COLOR WEEK - Day by Day

My friend Glenda connected to the project by Lynn over at Little Red Hen . She got inspired visit her site to see, THAT'S 2 CUTE Well, I am now inspired to work on my own COLOR WEEK.

Glenda wrote, "I wanted to participate but my week was too full. I enjoyed visiting her blog and seeing the photos she had for the week. I've decided to do color week, this week. If you would like to participate just leave me a comment and I'll add you to the list."

Here's the assignment.

Sunday: rainbow of colors
Monday: red
Tuesday: orange
Wednesday: yellow
Thursday: green
Friday: blue
Saturday: violet
Sunday: rainbow of colors

OK...so if you want to participate with Marilyn (ME)...leave a comment and I'll add you to the list! I will begin my COLOR WEEK on Sunday, March 22, 2009!

No comments: