Togetherness

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

9/3/08

1969 was a great year!


TOO Funny! OK Donna and Glenda ... TAG You're IT. You have to go to this great site Yearbook Yourself! If the hair was a bit lighter...that is how I TRIED to wear my curly hair in the 60's. Yes, I ironed my hair...slept in large orange juice cans, and often tried to get my hair professionally straightened.
Brandon (3rd child is 1999 graduate) had a call from the committee planning a 10 year reunion for his class...it hit me between the eyes...40 years for ME. I will be creating a blog to commemorate that event at a later date!

1 comment:

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

This is so funny! I'll have to try it. Thanks for your advice on the weird "&!amp" stuff...it worked!!! Yay! I love your blog! It's such a neat way to keep in touch!