Togetherness

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

9/11/08

I saw this on a blog http://memelorie.blogspot.com/ as I was lurking.. I agreed, that it would be a great way to let people know more about me.

7 things I plan to do before I die:

Lose 50 pounds
Run in a race.
Tell others about what God means to me
Help on a Habitat for Humanity house
Keep Learning
Show God's love to my children and grandchildren
Travel with Charles

7 things I can do:

Teach wonderful future teachers
Sing a song
Love
Forgive
Watch the birds
Sit in front of a computer
Pray for others
7 things I cannot do:

Fix peoples' problems
Be patient
Turn my face away from injustices
Run a marathon
Understand our government
Stop eating sweets
Watch scary movies

7 things I say most often:

SHUT UP!
I love you!
Can I get you something?
Let's Go!
Old dogs can learn new tricks.
Where is my phone?
Thank you, God.
7 celebrity crushes: HILARIOUS..

Tom Cruise...I must be at least a foot taller than him
Kevin Costner
Cesar Milon ?(Dog Whisperer! HA!)
Rocky Balboa...not Sylvester Stallone
Adam Sandler because of 50 First Dates
GOSH THIS IS HARD...
Mickey Mouse
Robert Redford
7 People who I want to know these things about
Melanie Smith
Donna Manning
Jenny Manning Holloway
Glenda Nadeu
Leanne Long
Susan Watson
anyone else who will take the time...

No comments: