Togetherness

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

12/15/08

Washington DC at night

What a wonderful time to be in DC! Cathy Davis, Denise Sibley (from RCU) and Chris Wall (from MDE) and I spent 5 days at National Staff Development Council Conference. It was a wonderful session and also spent some time site seeing. The Christmas tree I am standing by is the Mississippi Tree in front of the White House.

We had to travel by water taxi back to our hotel...the lights in the distance in one of the snapshots it the Gaylord Hotel - National.

Riding on the Metro I heard several conversations of preparations for the Inaugural coming up in January. One young lady was telling her friend that she had put her apartment on Craig's List for $10,000.00. She is within walking distance to the Capitol. They are projecting that over 4 million visitors will be there...I bet she gets her money!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Suzan said...

as many times as I have been to DC, I have never seen it at Christmas! It looks beautiful!