Togetherness

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

4/26/08

Seven Things You May Not Know About Me

Tripping over a blog of a stranger, I was inspired to post

Seven things you may not know about me!

1. I hit the snooze button AT LEAST 3 times before I get out of bed. (that means I set my alarm clock to go off 45 minutes before I have to get up)

2. When I was a little girl (OMG was that a long time ago) I would make a tent out of a card table and quilts and watch cartoons every Saturday. My mother would serve me breakfast in the tent.

3. I was one of the only girls in second grade to get a spanking. (yep...it was legal to give punishment in school)

4. When I tried out for cheerleader (going from 6th grade to 7th grade) in front of the WHOLE student body...9th grade boys all on the front row...I forgot my cheer. Needless to say...I did not make cheerleader.

5. My precious sister, a senior in high school...had to sleep with a second grader everynight...me!

6. Every New Year's Eve, I ask God to put a Bible verse on my heart that will serve as a standard for the coming year. This year? "In quietness and trust is my strength" paraphrased by me...

Isaiah 30:15 For thus saith the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel; In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength:

Admission: I am having a hard time in the "quietness" challenge! ;-)

7. I had the lead in
The Music Man as Marion, the Libraian, at Natchez High School in 1969 (my senior year) Opps...that may count as 8 things you didn't know about me!

OK all you bloggers out there...what are 7 things we need to know about you???

No comments: